All birdwatchers love a list.
All birdwatchers love a tick.
From the serious twitcher with a life list of over 500 species to the garden lister with 20 plus, here is an app to cater for all.
There are over 625 species of birds recorded in Great Britain and Ireland already listed in the app plus a further 400 from the Western Palearctic and if you think any are missing simply add them yourself.
This app is there for your own personal ticks from Life, County, Year, Local Patch or Garden lists. You can follow "official" guidelines or make up your own. Add new birds to Great Britain as they arrive, keep track of sub-species or splits. It’s entirely up to you.
With this app you can also record the date and place seen - important to the dedicated birder.
In the case of county or local patch lists, you could even divide these up in to areas known to you. The possibilities are endless!
Ticks can be made out in the field or in the comfort of your own home.
Backup your lists to a spreadsheet with the Export feature.
Bird listing can be contentious but now you can have your personal ticks to satisfy your own listing.
- 625+ birds previously seen in Great Britain already listed.
- 400+ birds from the Western Palearctic list.
- Add any never-before-seen birds quickly and simply.
- Edit existing birds to conform with the latest guidelines.
- Create your own custom lists to tick against.
- Map your sightings.
- Export your lists to a .csv (Excel viewable) format.